About Two-Day SROI Practitioner Course
This six half-day Social Return on Investment (SROI) training covers the theory, methodology and practice needed to carry out an SROI evaluation. The training is designed as a step-by-step walk-through of an SROI analysis and aims to equip participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to undertake this methodology themselves. Each participant will be provided with a Guidebook on SROI, which was developed by Social Value International and contains useful information, advice and exercises.
Delivered remotely over the course of six half-days, training is delivered by an accredited trainer and SROI practitioner, who is accredited by Social Value International.
Who is the training for?
- Individuals who are interested in undertaking an SROI analysis for their organisation
- Researchers or impact practitioners interested in SROI
- Social Entrepreneurs interested in valuing their impact
- Directors or leaders interested in applying SROI methodology or measuring the impact generated by their organisation
If you have questions about whether this training is right for you, please contact our staff at Quality Matters.
Topics covered in SROI Practitioner Course
- Why measure impact? Understanding the larger picture.
- Clarifying your scope / scale
- Identifying stakeholders
- Mapping outcomes
- Gathering data and measuring outcomes
- Valuing change
- Understanding the impact
- Calculating the SROI
- Sensitivity analysis, reporting and report assurance
All training is delivered online via Zoom. Our upcoming SROI practitioner courses include:
- May 5th to June 9th – Six-week online Social Return on Investment practitioner course
- September 1st to October 6th – Six-week online Social Return on Investment practitioner course
The six-week Social Return on Investment (SROI) Online Practitioner Training is held weekly online; every Thursday from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
We have introduced a reduced training price for individuals whose organisations are members with The Wheel.
- Standard price per person – €700
- Social Value Ireland or The Wheel price per person (10% discount) – €630
Why Quality Matters?
Quality Matters is a charity established in 2012 as the first Irish not-for-profit organisation with a specific focus on social research and supporting continuous quality improvement in social and public services. Quality Matters has undertaken seven SROIs in the last 6 years and over 20 mixed-method impact evaluations.
For more information on our project, please click here.
Caroline Garnder is the CEO of Quality Matters and an accredited SROI trainer by Social Value International. Caroline has over 15 years of experience in supporting strategic development in the community and voluntary sector. Caroline has worked as a consultant and researcher with a range of community and voluntary organisations in both Ireland and in the EU.
Philip Isard is a Senior Project Specialist with Quality Matters and an accredited SROI practitioner. Philip has over 10 years of experience in undertaking social research and is experienced in undertaking complex evaluations involving multiple stakeholders. Philip provides impact measurement training for The Wheel – Ireland’s network for community, voluntary and charitable organisations, and for the National College of Ireland’s Leaders for Change programme (NQF level 9).