Impact Exchange Ireland is a collaboration between multiple partners from the community and voluntary, social enterprise, business and state sectors. Impact Exchange aims to improve the way we manage information in the social services sector.
The project involves the development and showcasing of new ways of collectively improving how we collect data and turn this into knowledge. The project is based around Learning Communities that use collectively designed Client Realationship Management systems and Mobile Apps to improve work practice.
OVER THE NEXT FIVE YEARS THIS PROJECT WILL SEEK TO:
- Create efficiencies in the way Charities manage information
- Seek to work with State Departments to rationalise data collection and reporting systems where possible
- Highlight and promote good practice in outcome reporting, with a focus on shared outcome measurement
- Develop Mobile apps that encouarge clients to further engage with their own service provision, planning and data collection
- Turn data into knowledge in order to help improve service provision and planning
The project is supported by the Salesforce Foundation, who over the next three years will be donating over three million euros of worth of Salesforce software to the Irish charity sector. To date the project is also suported by the Health Reasearch Board, and a number of Local and Regional Drugs Task Forces.
If you are interested in learning more about how this process can assist you in your work, please contact us.